Jiofi.Local.Html Admin Login to Change Jiofi Mifi Wifi Password Settings at 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l or Jiofi Router Reset and tips to Increase Jiofi Internet Speed……
Jiofi.Local.Html is the URL for to setup Jiofi Mifi Wifi Router settings. Jiofi allows mobile devices and multiple users to access 4G high-speed internet connectivity, and also create Wi-Fi hotspots on their devices. Jio is probably the only operator offering VoLTE HD voice calling service in India. In simple terms, VoLTE means Voice over LTE. This service is similar to Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), which you can use to make free voice and video calls using the internet. You can also access applications such as WhatsApp, Skype, and Google Hangout’s.
How to Login into Jiofi.Local.Html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l
Jiofi can be mainly used to offer high speed internet connections to its customers. Jio 4G / LTE internet connection allows you to surf the internet and download a lot of content at extremely high speeds. Follow the following steps how to configure your Jiofi Router are as follows….
- Open up your browser and enter the URL jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l in the address bar. If you are operating with a Jiofi dongle, enter the URL http://jiodongle.local.html
- Next on, click the login button and use “administrator” as username and password.
- While logged in to the platform, navigate to Setting>>Wi-Fi to change the name of the Wi-Fi network.
- Open Settings >>Wi-Fi >>Password to change default password.
- Open Settings >>User Management to change the username on your device.
Note that, if you are unable to login even after using the aforementioned steps, you need to reset your router or upgrade its firmware.
How to Change Jiofi Username and Jiofi Wifi Password in Jiofi.Local.Html or jiodongle.local.html
Changing your Jiofi Mifi username and Jiofi Wifi password in Jiofi device does not have to be a great deal. You can always change these two any time you want. Now, if your sim is already activated by the internet service provider, then you can open the browser on your device and type the URL, 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l URL. You can also access this webpage by entering http://jiofi.local.html. This will take you to the Jio login page. Here, you will enter your username and password, then press login. While in the platform, go to Jiofi settings, and change username and password as you desire.
How to Change Broadcasting SSID in jiofi.local.html
- Click on the settings tab.
- Click on “Wi-Fi” menu.
- Under the Wi-Fi settings, you should see the default SSID name.
- Change it to whatever you desire and reset your Jiofi device.
How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage Status in 192.168.1.1
On your Jiofi device, you can locate the battery levels in the form of three bars. However, this is not the detailed format, and you might want to get more information. To do this, you need to access the Jiofi settings section, then click on the tab referred to as “Device Details”. Click it, and you will see the manufacturer’s name. Still on the same page, you should see a Battery Level along with Batter Status. If you are charging it, it should show “Charging”. If it is running on internal battery, it should show “Discharging”. You should also see the firmware creation date as well as the IMEI number in case you need it for support.
How to Access Jiofi Storage Slot (Jiofi Memory Card Slot) in 192.168.l.l
- First, each user will have to insert the memory card in the Jiofi dongle device
- Enable the storage account and set the username and password
- Access the files you want by entering the URL http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html/ or jiofi.local.html
- Click on the Wi-Fi button and use the SD card’s username and password
- You can now access the storage slot. From here, you can upload your files and then copy them to your computer.
Jiofi Router Reset Procedure at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
There are many reasons why you would want to factory reset your Jiofi router reset to default settings. For instance, you might have forgotten your password. Follow this process to reset Jiofi router back to factory settings:
- First, remove the back cover of the Jiofi device.
- You should see the “Reset” text on the side of the “WPS” button.
- Use a pin to press on the reset button for a few seconds (10-20).
- You have successfully reset your Jiofi device to its factory settings.
How to Make Calls Using Jiofi Device
So as to be able to make video and voice calls using your Jiofi device, you will first need to install the Jio 4G application on your phone. After successful installation of the app, connect your phone to the Jiofi device. Now that the app is already installed on your phone, open the 4G voice app. The application will then prompt you to register or activate your mobile phone. Here, enter your Jiofi simcard number. You will receive a One-Time-Password (OTP) on your phone. Enter it to successfully verify the process. Afterward, the app will ask whether to access your contacts and messages. Click on Allow. After this step, your contacts will be synchronized with the Jio 4G app for voice. You can now use the calling feature via your Jiofi device.